Introducing a faster, easier way to integrate!
Welcome to Iguana, the most powerful, flexible integration solution on the market. By pairing innovative tools with an intuitive scripting environment, Iguana will get you up and running in record time, regardless of your integration needs.
In keeping with this philosophy, we’ve created this comprehensive wiki to help you find the information you need quickly. In addition to core product documentation, we made sure to include several extra features:
- An extensive collection of tutorials and videos
- Easy-to-follow solutions for both common and unique integration scenarios
- Hundreds of specific code samples that you can copy and paste directly into your scripts
- Extensive tips and tricks provided by our own Iguana developers
- Thought-provoking discussions about the future of integration
- Sneak peeks behind the scenes
Simply use the wiki’s Search feature to find exactly what you are looking for!
Still need help? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered:
- Check out our FAQs for quick answers to common questions
- Browse our community forums for the latest and greatest product information
Contact our helpful support staff at email@example.com
Wiki Quick Links
This wiki includes the following sections:
This section has the latest news and product update information, including a detailed change log for every release. We recommend checking out this page for updates and upgrades!
This section is designed to get you up and running quickly, even if you have never seen Iguana before. We cover the basic concepts and explore Iguana's major features. We've also included a beginner's tutorial and an in-product demo for the more advanced user.
This section dives into the nuts and bolts of Iguana. Learn how to use the Translator to create common interfaces and resolve integration issues. Master some of Iguana's main features, and browse through tips and tricks provided by our own development team.
Programming in Lua
Are you unfamiliar with Lua? This section talks about the basics, provides insight into more complex scenarios, and outlines our recommended best practices.
What is HL7?
For newbies to the health integration industry, we've created a quick Health Level Seven (HL7) primer.
This section will walk you through specific solutions following best practices.
Need to look up a specific setting? Looking for the API Reference guide? Everything you need is here.
Installation and Configuration
This section explains installation, licensing, and deployment.
News and Views
This fun section contains articles, blogs, and behind-the-scene commentary.
- Are you new to Iguana? Check out our Getting Started section.
- Are you new to Lua programming? We’ve included a quick primer to get you up and running fast.
- Are you looking for a specific solution? Use the Search feature to locate a solution.
Did you know? We rendered this wiki using Iguana! Click to learn more.